62 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured

Good evening I hope you guys are having a fantastic evening my name my is Floyzell Curtis My Instagram account was was hacked from a friend of mine Im writing this email hopes and you can help me restore my Instagram account I believe my account was hacked again Or either deactivated an if so I did not violate any Community guidelines using my account. My Instagram users name is @Nuttybudddddy my account was inspire other men like myself.

having good content with other traveling the world and fashion and helping others out in the Community I occasionally receive hate messages and comments on my page and what I usually ignore or reported to Instagram extremely derogatory protect younger people on my Instagram account inappropriate comments I always try to take the high roll and put out positive Content &;; follower Instagram rules however Im also human If I did something that I violated Instagram term unknowingly I will to seriously apologize my attention wasnt never malicious I take pride and receive positive feed back from all my Instagram followers that I inspire them even when they wanna give up Instagram is such a large platform I know it isnt possible regulate every single account but I wanna show you my page is only to keep in-touch with family and friends across the country I have a process built up for all my family and friends , Instagram followers also lost a lot of photos and insta snaps and videos amazing traveling experience my page has such deep meaning it will mean the world to me if it was able again. Thank you from taking the time out reading my email I know you has may receive Thousands of these emails throughout the day.

I truly appreciate you guys help. My email is Uniquegremillion@***.com

Instagram Pros: Great social media platform.

Instagram Cons: Account was disable i need pardon.

Explore video interviews

Comments

#2089582

IG Number usa ( l-ȢȢȢ-Ȣ5б -1б7б ) Contact Instagram help Line USA direct contact with Instagram help Center usa

Instagram Reviews