Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

how to change my email on my account but the old one does not exist anymore

Hi. I have an account which I set up 2 years ago and its turned into a successful little business.

I set up the account with an old email which no longer exists. I want to change the email with a current one but when doing so I get a message saying I have to reply with a confirmation email sent to the old one.

How can I get around this? Thanks

3 answers
#2099363
Why does my video stop loading I really need to post on my page due to my career and opportunities thank you looking forward from hearing from you as soon as you get a chance
#2040387
Dear Instagram My account has been disabled a three months ago in instagram. I do not know how and why My account was disabled there is no my mistake in My Account, I have lots of feelings with my account. I have been using this account for many year. Please instagram give me my account back. please resolved my issue . Thank you
#1913714
According to Instagram FAQs a confirmation email will be sent to your new email address. Open the email and confirm your email address. Before you begin, make sure you can already access Instagram either with your email, phone number or by logging in with Facebook. If you can't access Instagram and reach your Instagram profile settings, you won't be able to continue.
View more answers (2)
Advertisements

My account is acting strange

Zamaria B Dry

So it says a confirmation email that's not in my account and it won't let me in because I don't have that email and it's not set to my account.

Instagram suspension

Milan P Bxy

Dear, I am writing to you as administrator of the Pan-European University Apeiron in Banja Luka. I am contacting you because of the suspended Instagram account named "apeiron_uni".

Please let me know as a matter of urgency why the account was suspended, was some policy broken or was there simply a confusion and the account was suspended? I thank you in advance.

View

How can I get my Instagram back?

Isael B

Hi, my Instagram has been hacked My Instagram name is.Young__youn they change my email and my password for my phone number is there on the counter and I can’t login

View

How do I get my account back

Ali K Fyd

user name: ali_koubaili Number: 009639****8642 Mail:alikb360@***.com My personal account was disabled

View

How i can login my Instagram account again

Raj N Cou

Hi i m unable to open my Instagram account of me because i forgot my password and i tried to change my password by putting my password and email and phone number and i tried to change my password for new one it's not happening i m unable to my Instagram please try to help me to login my Instagram account again as soon as possible it's very important for me..

View

How do I get back into my instagram?

Isabella C Hxd

I set up the two step login for my instagram, and now I can’t get into it because none of the codes I put in are working. So, I was just wondering if there any way I could get into the account.

View

Why isn't anyone answering anyone's questions here

Derek G Jsx

We have legitimate questions that need answering. If I can't access my account who has accessed it?

But we can't get an answer because I went down through and saw at least 20 to 25 questions that have not been answered so I'm wasting my time here. I won't use Instagram because of that sorry

View

How can i get recover my account

Andul basit B

My instagram account has been suspended and how can i get access to my account i have not posted any bad post

View

How can I get my I'd back?

Sk M Fmm

Scammer texted me and asked to change the email address from my own to his given. As per his demand, i didi it. But suddenly he cheated me and i am unable to acces .y account anymore.

why my Instagram account disabled

Lakshay R Xyk

hlo sir my account disabled by mistake username is lakshay5381 please reactivate my account and my data will safe

View

How can I update swipe up reply feature on my Instagram account

Gagan R Act

The instagram team didn't sharing me the swipe up reply feature on my Instagram account _official_gaurav_rao So please provide me swipe up reply feature on my Instagram account.

View

Why is my followers number stuck even though I’m getting new followers ?

Mikaela M Rdm

I’m getting new followers every day but my followers number stays the same and does not go up even though I’m getting new ones.

View

How to get my disabled account back .

Deema A Whf

My account has been disabled without warning ,from 31st of August. And I didn't done any mistake as I remember.

View

How to recover and secure my account

Skyler F Wyq

I can't access hacked account with phone number or email address. What other way can I secure my account.

View

Hello Instagram I can't see my followers and stories of my friends. Why ?

Harshit R Krt

When I open Instagram I can't see the stories of my friends and when I go to my profile I can't see my followers , my following and my post . Please kindly solve my problem.

View

Why my Instagram draft video deleted automatically

Jaypal d Fav

Dear Instagram team Please help me my Instagram draft reels deleted automatically... Some reels are saved my Instagram draft Please send me my draft reels Thank you

View

How can get my product return

Pooja T Wmn

I order the product from Instagram but the product I received totally wrong as shown the conversation

View

Want to get my account back what can I do?

Aishwarya S Rro

want to get back suspended Instagram account - hey Instagram , my Instagram account was suspended 2 days ago and the reason it showed was because i violated some rules of Instagram, but i didn't do anything ,i did not violate community guidelines .maybe someone hacked my account and did something. now i am not able to get my account back , please help me get my Instagram account back ,its very important for me .

I've been trying a lot to get my account back , please help me.thank you. username: shututpppvttlawll email: aishwaryasiddanna@***.com phone number: 730673**** name: Aishwarya

View

I can't recieve sms confirmation code

Misti H Nbw

I'm locked out of my account and can't recieve a confirmation code. Will you send it by email please?

Questions 258